A year ago, Madam Rabbit and the Walking Inheritance returned to Gusto for another go. It was equally delicious. With such a long time since eating and without any notes, however, I won't have any comments but I may as well post the photos.
- It's always a very pretty plate at Gusto.
- Also, there are cakes in the window.
- Teas and coffees were made available.
- You approach the counter to order your food, and then they will bring it to your table.
- It can be very difficult to get a table at certain times, and you may have to wait outside.
- Largely the same since the first time we visited. Good feel, a little cramped in spots.
- They still have the terrible terrible stools and you should fight like hell to make sure you don't end up on one.
I have fond memories. Give it a visit. No rating as I don't remember enough about this particular outing. Photos look good though.